Actor Neil Patrick Harris was caught by the cameras yelling at his toddler twins in the streets of New York. A blogger was quick to say that this should be expected because “men are not nurturers.”
What do you think? Can men be nurturing?
He Says …
- Yes, we can love our kids, but women are just better at it.
- That is ridiculous. If anyone was parented well, they will be a good parent.
- There are too many factors to make a generalization like that. I have two sisters so I tend to nurture my children. It’s the way I was raised.
She Says …
- Two babies and I was sick after each birth. My husband was their sole caretaker for weeks and excellent at it.
- My ex-husband was caring to our kids and far more patient with them than I was when they were coming up.
- My husband does tea parties as well as football. He is a good dad and I love him for it.