#MagicHeSaidSheSaid — Is getting fat a relationship killer?
- If you are not doing it together -yes! That is just honest- weight is something that you can maintain and i never understand why people let it all go when they find a good person, that is more reason to stay on track and look your best for yourself and each other.
- No , but even in gaining weight you can lose it, Love it entirely because it’s the personality that matters
- Healthy weight gain is okay but gain from gluttonous or lazy behavior is unacceptable.
- No….he likes the weight gain.
- Work out together. No one wakes up fat after a day of being slim. If you see your SO leaning towards the heavier side.. Do something about it..together.
- What’s the definition of fat? As long as she don’t stink I’m good
- Is it just fat and lazy then we can work that out…. If it’s medical we can try to work through it.