Chris Brown and the police both believe the robbery was an inside job carried out by people he was tight with. The police believe the Bloods were involved, as well as a club promoter who knew Chris just got $50 grand for an appearance and had the money in his safe.
People in Chris’ camp have already had “the talk” with him … to 86 several members of his crew “immediately.”
Let’s hope this gets resolved quickly and everyone comes out of it safe and sound.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
La La, Chris Brown, Michael B. Jordan, & More Celebrate Terrence J's Birthday
1. La La Anthony, Michael B. Jordan, and more celebrities came out to celebrate Terrence J's birthday.Source:The Brand Group 1 of 10
2. Chris Brown arrived at Lucky Strike and went straight for the lanes.Source:The Brand Group 2 of 10
3. Terrence J took his turn on the lanes very seriously.Source:The Brand Group 3 of 10
4. Michael B. Jordan had the ladies' heads turning.Source:The Brand Group 4 of 10
5. Miss Diddy hosted the bash for Terrence J.Source:The Brand Group 5 of 10
6. OT Genasis and Quincy posed for the camera.Source:The Brand Group 6 of 10
7. Lance Gross also made an appearance.Source:The Brand Group 7 of 10
8. Malaysia Pargo showed up in all white for the festivities.Source:The Brand Group 8 of 10
9. Ne-Yo kept things low key for the event.Source:The Brand Group 9 of 10
10. Terrence J took a break from bowling to pose with Flex Anderson.Source:The Brand Group 10 of 10
An Inside Job? LAPD Gang Unit Assigned To Chris Brown’s Home Invasion was originally published on globalgrind.com