#MagicHeSaidSheSaid — The case in GA where the mistress kidnapped the wife and then ended both their lives has generated interesting comments and insights.
One being that the husband should be held legally responsible for his wife’s death because he introduced this woman into their life.
Should the wife’s family be able to seek legal action (civil or criminal) against the husband?
- Yes!!! Had he stuck to the vows then wont nobody be gone and he still here
- 50 percent of men and women cheat and most politicians lie and cheat so i do not think such a law will be forthcoming. Its just very sad how this played out. Clearly there is a mentally ill person in this scenario and that turned a bad situation into a tragedy
- Although he created the atmosphere….. he shouldn’t b criminally responsible for her death…its a sad situation and now he gotta live with this tragedy for the rest of his life
- He’ll yeah. It’s his fault.
- Naw … hasn’t enough happened. He has to live with that
- Yes! If you can sue for alienation of affection than he should be sued civilly and so should her family. I never get why these crazy women don’t go after HIM…he was cheating and he would not leave the wife-go after him that poor wife had nothing to do with that crap.