Compliments are always good, but they can sometimes be … strange. Had a guy today tell me that he liked my “real” eyebrows. I got what he was saying, but … okay.
What is the strangest compliment you ever received?
- Girl your feet pretty to be so big
- You have slurping lips.
- Was told that I look kinda like a light skin Jay Z…and she really thought THAT was a compliment?
- Those look like some strong legs…I don’t know if that is a compliment or if he was saying I’m too fat for my legs
- You have a nice forehead
- A man in the line behind me in McDonald’s told me, “Your hair is real. You don’t see that too often.”
- “Those hips are screaming for twins!” That is a compliment that will be forever etched in my brain.
- You remind me of my brother