We first met Gina Neely in 2008 when she entered into our homes on Down Home with the Neelys on the Food Network. Since the debut of her popular series, she’s become a New York Times Best-Selling author and continues to travel the world showcasing her love for food, family and life.
Gina talks to the Tom Joyner Morning Show about a cooking demonstration she’ll be participating in at the Magic City Expo in Birmingham, Alabama, love, life and happiness.
Click the link above to hear the entire interview.
Like BlackAmericaWeb.com on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.
Also On Magic 95.9:
How These Black Celebrity Couples Met
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Denzel and Pauletta Washington
1 of 10
2. Samuel L. Jackson and LaTanya Richardson
2 of 10
3. Rodney Peete and Holly Robinson Peet
3 of 10
4. Tia Mowry and Cory Hardrict
4 of 10
5. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith
5 of 10
6. Spike Lee and Tonya Lewis Lee
6 of 10
7. Nicole Ari Parker and Boris Kodjoe
7 of 10
8. Tamar Braxton and Vincent Herbert
8 of 10
9. Nicey Nash and Jay Tucker
9 of 10
10. Morris Chestnut and Pam-Byse Morris
10 of 10