Gospel recording star Bishop Marvin Sapp is traveling to Flint, Michigan to bring a semi truck of water bottles to the victims suffering from the water crisis there. While in the city he will also be preaching at a local church.
“I’m going to be at Church Of The Harvest and I’m really excited about preaching the Word but I think it’s important to bring something that’s tangible. I live in Grand Rapids and I have a lot of friends there…This has been going on a long time and I’m thankful that it’s finally coming to the forefront,” Bishop Sapp said.
Click the link above to hear the entire interview.
Like BlackAmericaWeb.com on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.
(Photo Source: Courtesy)
Bishop Marvin Sapp Is Bringing A Semi-Truck Of Water To Flint, Says The City Needs More Than Just Talk was originally published on BlackAmericaWeb.com
Also On Magic 95.9:
How These Black Celebrity Couples Met
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Denzel and Pauletta Washington
1 of 10
2. Samuel L. Jackson and LaTanya Richardson
2 of 10
3. Rodney Peete and Holly Robinson Peet
3 of 10
4. Tia Mowry and Cory Hardrict
4 of 10
5. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith
5 of 10
6. Spike Lee and Tonya Lewis Lee
6 of 10
7. Nicole Ari Parker and Boris Kodjoe
7 of 10
8. Tamar Braxton and Vincent Herbert
8 of 10
9. Nicey Nash and Jay Tucker
9 of 10
10. Morris Chestnut and Pam-Byse Morris
10 of 10