With the focus on celebrity women with incredible bodies after a baby — Is there too much pressure for women to snap back quickly after a baby?
- Yes! It is easy for some women and for some it is hard. Way too much pressure.
- No! Most women are not breastfeeding and eating healthy after the baby so the weight doesn’t melt off. You can’t work against nature and then get mad.
- Yes, celebrities have so much help to get thin: cooks, trainer and doctors. I always think that if I had their “team” I would look like that too.
- Yes, we are caught up in celeb culture and look at these women paid to look get and then wonder why we don’t look like that.
- Women need to be realistic 9 months to gain the weight … 9 months to lose it. Most women don’t look the same immediately after giving birth.