When you see a happy couple in the streets or gushing on social media are you happy, annoyed or skeptical … why?
- People say happy but a month later posting statuses and meme’s mocking it
- I’m happy for them. Hating on happiness doesn’t even sound right
- I’m usually “Optimistic Joe”, but PDAs put me one or two categories 1). Infatuation Phase 2.) Over compensation
- I’m very happy. Our “reality” is so cluttered with everything else. It’s a comforting sight.
- No Feelings at all. Cause it’s Social Media. Not everything you see is true. If I’m in the streets I’ll smile and keep it moving.
- I’m happy because if I’m in love i want the whole world to know we love each other deeply. We have to much hate in the world, celebrating true love
- Thinking must be new like a car until you make the first payment.
- I’m happy, it’s not my responsibility to worry about whats real or not. If im happy for someone else than I will reap that same happiness in return.