What a way to start off 2017! Viola Davis was the first celebrity this year to receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. The ceremony took place on Thursday, January 5th and the 51-year old star was well suited for the event, wearing a lovely Christian Siriano dress.
The beautiful white dress that came with laced sleeves and a chic-fitted waistline, complimenting her lovely physique.
Viola paired her dress with classic-styled Spiga black pumps.
Actress Meryl Streep, who starred with Viola in the movie Doubt, was not only in attendance for support but introduced Viola to the audience with golden remarks, stating “The thing Viola can’t do is be invisible…she just can’t do it. She can’t fade away…she can’t be forgettable.”
Viola is definitely an unforgettable presence with her latest achievement!
FAB FINDS: 13 Varying Velvet Pieces That Will Upgrade Your Wardrobe
1. CRUSH IN VELVETSource:Polyvore 1 of 12
2. PINK PERFECTIONSource:Polyvore 2 of 12
3. VELVET PUMA CREEPERSource:Polyvore 3 of 12
4. JUMP FOR JOY IN THIS JUMPSUITSource:Polyvore 4 of 12
5. VELVET BLAZERSource:Polyvore 5 of 12
6. DOMINATE IN DOLMAIN SLEEVESSource:Polyvore 6 of 12
7. SHIFT-Y STYLESource:Polyvore 7 of 12
8. PYRAMID PERFECTIONSource:Polyvore 8 of 12
9. GIVE 'EM THE BOOT!Source:Polyvore 9 of 12
10. JEAN-IUSSource:Polyvore 10 of 12
11. IF THEY ARE GOOD ENOUGH FOR CARRIE BRADSHAW....Source:Polyvore 11 of 12
12. GET CHOKED UPSource:Polyvore 12 of 12
A Shining Star: Viola Davis Receives Her Hollywood Star While Beaming In White was originally published on hellobeautiful.com