Keisha Knight Pulliam of Cosby Show fame just had her baby by former NFL star and her estranged hubby Ed Hartwell. These two were fighting bitterly before the baby and I can only imagine the public dragging they are going to do now there is a baby in play.
Question — Should a person who is rich still get child support?
- Yes. They have to share the expenses of raising the child — schooling, medical costs, housing, food, etc.
- Yes. That money is to help provide for the child that he/she helped create.
- No! I will give time, but not money
- Think the non rich person should have to pay something, but the rich one should pay the majority. It’s not right because they went half on making the baby, but everyone is not evenly matched in finances
- Yes. There is a child and they are both responsible.