RHONY star Bethenny is rolling back her public “I am so in love” claims with her new guy because apparently his divorce is getting ugly. Yup, he is still married.
Question: Should you be public about being in love with someone who is separated?
- My husband and I were both separated and our relationship was public. I think it depends.on circumstances. He the other person sure of their decision are they through with the drama. And their feelings in check.
- I think you should wait until the divorce is final. You can’t really move on if you haven’t resolved your current situation. “The way you meet someone is the way you loose them ” someone once said.
- Depends on how long it has been.
- In theory if you are separated you should be able to date, but I have found that there is too much drama and emotions with separated couples. I say wait until the divorce to protect all parties.
- Love is love. Go for what you want.