I think the conflict of the good guy versus the risky guy is being played perfectly on Being Mary Jane this season with Lee and Justin.
Mary Jane knows Lee is the one, but can’t help but be drawn to Justin who she knows is not the one. She has even mocked Lee for being “soft” for caring about her feelings, thinking things through and putting up with her difficult ways.
Are good men disrespected?
- Yes! Women say they want a good guy but if there isn’t a lot of drama or guessing going on they get bored.
- No, I think women that are ready for something serious like good men.
- Mostly. I find a lot of women don’t know how to be treated well.
- People like mystery and winning and that doesn’t come from someone being real with you from the start.
- Mary Jane is going to throw Lee back and chase Justin. She likes to chase and Lee doesn’t require that.
- I personally have a appreciation for a good man… but he needs to be strong and tender with me
- Sometimes one sabotage’s the “good” thing because of fear. Good dude & Right dude, sometimes ain’t the same.