Source: SIMON MAINA / Getty
While the girls learn self-defense, the boys are taught positive masculinity.
After just six sessions of consent classes, students in Nairobi, Kenya are already changing their outlook on sexual assault.
According to attn:, In Nairobi, one in four girls has been raped.
After classes, boys who once thought it was OK to rape women who were scantily clad or out alone at night were corrected.
Now, 3 of 4 boys intervenes to stop sexual assaults.
Clickthrough to see the video of this beautiful breakthrough.
1 2Next page »
Also On Magic 95.9:
How These Black Celebrity Couples Met
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Denzel and Pauletta Washington
1 of 10
2. Samuel L. Jackson and LaTanya Richardson
2 of 10
3. Rodney Peete and Holly Robinson Peet
3 of 10
4. Tia Mowry and Cory Hardrict
4 of 10
5. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith
5 of 10
6. Spike Lee and Tonya Lewis Lee
6 of 10
7. Nicole Ari Parker and Boris Kodjoe
7 of 10
8. Tamar Braxton and Vincent Herbert
8 of 10
9. Nicey Nash and Jay Tucker
9 of 10
10. Morris Chestnut and Pam-Byse Morris
10 of 10