Yeet, sus and cringe: Merriam-Webster adds 370 new words and phrases to its dictionary
- yeet: used to express surprise, approval, or excited enthusiasm; to throw especially with force and without regard for the thing being thrown.
- sus: slang for suspicious, suspect.
- MacGyver: to make, form, or repair (something) with what is conveniently on han
- baller: excellent, exciting, or extraordinary especially in a way that is suggestive of a lavish lifestyle
- side hustle: work performed for income supplementary to one’s primary job
- level up: to advance or improve (oneself, someone else, or something) in or as if in a game
Lizzo Gave an Emotional Emmy Acceptance Speech
‘Lady in the Lake’ looking to hire extras for Baltimore production
Teyana Taylor Addresses Court Docs Naming Iman Shumpert’s Cheating Scandals & “Narcissistic Behavior,” Social Media Responds
SWAT Raids 77 Year Old Woman's Home; Gay Rights And Religion At The Supreme Court; & 10 year Old Charged As An Adult
Same Day: Spa Shooter Bought His Gun Faster Than Georgia Voter Registration Takes
Tiffany Haddish Arrested For DUI After Falling Asleep Behind The Wheel…Again
New Shiloh Baptist Church
Radio One Baltimore's Think Pink Breast Cancer Awareness Brunch
Urban One Presents #REPRESENT Men’s Health Initiative
Quiz: Can You Name These Black TV Best Friends?