Even Prince's close friends were surprised when he died of an accidental drug overdose.
We're wishing Chaka positive vibes on her journey to sobriety.
The report, released by the Midwest Medical Examiner's office, shows Prince self-administered the opioid, which is allegedly fifty times more potent than heroin.
The Food & Drug Administration (FDA) says that consumers shouldn’t just assume that it’s okay to toss all used/expired medications in the trash or flush…
SIGN UP FOR THE MAGIC 95.9 NEWSLETTER
An Urban One Brand
Copyright © 2022 Interactive One, LLC.
All Rights Reserved.
Powered by WordPress VIP