The Oxygen network has picked up a reality show produced by Jennifer Lopez’s centered around the dancers on her tour.
According to E! News, her boyfriend Casper Smart is the supervising choreographer of the group and will be a huge part of the new reality series.
The series will focus on all of the dancers and will show what goes into preparing for a major tour.
A source tells E! that Casper—who didn’t push for this to happen—is very excited and depending on her schedule Jennifer Lopez may or may not be appearing on the show.
The series airs early next year.
Also On Magic 95.9:
How These Black Celebrity Couples Met
13 photos Launch gallery
1. Shannon and Monica Brown
1 of 13
2. Denzel and Pauletta Washington
2 of 13
3. Samuel L. Jackson and LaTanya Richardson
3 of 13
4. David and Tamela Mann
4 of 13
5. Viola Davis and Julius Tennon
5 of 13
6. Rodney Peete and Holly Robinson Peet
6 of 13
7. Tia Mowry and Cory Hardrict
7 of 13
8. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith
8 of 13
9. Spike Lee and Tonya Lewis Lee
9 of 13
10. Nicole Ari Parker and Boris Kodjoe
10 of 13
11. Tamar Braxton and Vincent Herbert
11 of 13
12. Nicey Nash and Jay Tucker
12 of 13
13. Morris Chestnut and Pam-Byse Morris
13 of 13