We watched Being Mary Jane Tuesday night and it was good! Our Morning Conversation —
Why are smart people dumb in love?
- It just shows that people act on emotion and not logic. Emotion clouds the smartest persons judgement.
- They have hope that the bad will turn into good. It works out that way for a few relationships, but most are doomed from the start. Sometimes sex plays a role. Sometimes the good person’s character is overwhelmingly nurturing and they have a weak spot the bad. “Oh, they just need a little extra love!” Wishful thinking!
- Your heart and your brain are mutually exclusive.
- They secretly crave drama
- Book smarts have nothing to do with heart smarts or “common sense.”