A brother wrote me for advice on getting his tomboy wife to be more feminine for their daughters. He wants his girls to have a positive outlook on being a woman and his wife won’t change. Should he press the issue or let it go?
- If he met and fell in love with her the way she was he shouldn’t try to change her. If mothers can teach their sons to be men fathers can teach their daughters to be ladies…ijs
- Stop…you can’t teach a dog to be a cat…they will learn the most important lessons from her be true to yourself.
- She was “lady” enough to make babies with. Smh
- Are there any other relatives that they can learn lady like traits from? His wife may start getting annoyed if he keeps asking her…
- I would hope that SOMEONE would adjust for the kids…The fearful part in this is that MOM may lose an opportunity to connect with her daughter in a area that MOST men have limited knowledge and experience.
- Let it go…..I found out trying to change a person isn’t good, I wanted my husband to change and be more out there and now we’re DIVORCED.