Morality Police: Your mom passes away leaving your Dad a widower after more than 30 happy years of marriage. At the funeral a family friend approaches you and tells you that he and your mom had a long-term affair. Would you tell your dad?
- No, Leave well enough to alone… He can’t confirm it with her… She’s dead….can’t rely on people telling the absolute truth….might have been a fantasy
- I’d get a blood test then maybe tell him…
- They’d be peeling him up off the ground
- It wouldn’t be good timing. I have to say no & besides what would it prove now that she(moms) is gone
- Yup. After I finish helping the other cat pick his teeth up off of the carpet.
- No, maybe that’s why dad poisoned her
- No, I wouldn’t want to taint his memory of her. Plus I wouldn’t want him going to jail.