#MagicHeSaidSheSaid — Is age really just a number when it comes to love?
- Indeed it is! I’ve been active for over 50 year’s; even more active now
- I think there should be some type of limit. Like a 15/20 year age difference is a no-no
- Heck no. I tried dating someone half my age. I know maturity gets factored into this. But some life experiences must be EXPERIENCED. And that only my comes with age.
- Yes it is!!! I have a 10yr limit older than me and a 5 yr limit younger than me. It all depends on the individual and their maturity level
- Age ain’t a factor BUT,,I find it more fascinating dealing with women 40 & over. All I wanna do is show you a good time
- It’s depends on the age cause anyone my children age is not in the cards!
- I think love can strike any age, any person but will it last is the question. When you have more than 5 years either way it is hard after that. You can just make regular life references that the person may not get and it is not your fault or theirs but how do you keep relating to each other?
- Yes its just a number and nothing more.