According to a new study, students who are poor, but succeed academically, age quicker than other kids. Listen to the audio player to find out why these smart kids are dying sooner in the latest Jazzy Report.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Listen to the “The D.L. Hughley Show” LIVE weekdays 3-7 p.m. EST!
Seeing Double: Celebrity Kids Who Look Just Like Their Parents
1. Tiny and her youngest son Major1 of 18
2. Christian and his dad Diddy2 of 18
3. Johan and his dad Fabolous3 of 18
4. Selah and her mom Lauryn Hill4 of 18
5. Marley and her dad Kevin McCall5 of 18
6. Kai and her mom Lisa Raye6 of 18
7. Bobbi Kristina and her dad Bobby Brown7 of 18
8. Future Jr. and his mom Ciara8 of 18
9. California Dream and her dad The Game9 of 18
10. Zion and his dad Tank10 of 18
11. Tracee and her mom Diana Ross11 of 18
12. Willow and her mom Jada Pinkett Smith12 of 18
13. Blue Ivy and her dad Jay Z13 of 18
14. Nicki Minaj and her mom Carol14 of 18
15. Ava and her mom Reese Witherspoon15 of 18
16. North West and her mom Kim Kardashian West16 of 18
17. Zoe Kravitiz and her mom Lisa Bonet17 of 18
18. Maxwell Drew and her mom Jessica Simpson18 of 18
How Being Poor And Smart Affects Children’s Health [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO] was originally published on thedlhughleyshow.com