#MagicHeSaidSheSaid — My friend was telling me about the attractive, funny and hard-working guy at 7-Eleven that she sees every morning working the register. Saying he was fine enough to make her think about “dating down.” She is college educated, has a great job and no kids and would NEVER go there … even if he was the best thing for her.
Would you ever “date down” for happiness?
- If you “date down”, how can you be happy? Date who YOU WANT TO DATE PERIOD! Be open to possibilities and don’t judge a book by its cover.
- I had. I knew I was settling for all of the wrong reasons. It was a learning experience and I don’t regret it. Just won’t do it again.
- Well you said she got all that going for her and no companion….wow that speaks volumes in it self. Maybe the fact that she puts job and status above being treated well she may never find her Prince because she has walls and barriers before the word go….never rule out your possibilities until you have tried all your possibilities. …ijs
- A good job and college educated doesn’t make her better,it’s all about mindset. That man in 711 can be putting together a Billion dollar idea,so who’s to say he is the one that’s down.Sounds like people let education and good jobs get to there head.
- Guys date down all the time if you want to be honest even tho we don’t look at it like that..We date who we like and we build her up to what we want her to be how we do that?A whole different conversation..She better put her pride to the side and holla at him yes i said it holla at him