If you had a long-term illness that stopped your ability to be sexual with your partner, would you ever “okay” them to have a sexual relationship with someone else as long as they remained your partner?
- In theory yes, in reality hell to the no!
- There’s other ways of intimacy of course, but to deny someone that level seems selfish.
- Yup. #SexSurrogate
- He will probably do it anyway..but I would discuss other options.
- In those times love isn’t about sex. I would tell him to do what he had to, I don’t think I would want to know about it
- No, I wouldn’t suggest it, nor would I do it. Love is more than sex. If my spouse is terminal ill, I’m not going out to find a new man. I’d get a dildo first.
- Nope. I’m married…none of that!