Kids know a thing or two about compassion.
No one likes to be bullied, especially for something that’s out of their control. So when one student was made fun of for wearing no-brand sneakers to school, another came to his defense.
The boy felt bad that his peer was getting picked on and decided to do something about it: he gave his classmate a brand new pair of Nike LeBrons.
Let’s say this now – labels and clothes aren’t important, but this was such a touching moment of giving, it can’t be ignored. Kudos, kids.
The Cutest Kids Of The NBA Finals
1. #TEAMCAVS: Life is tough when LeBron James is your dad.Source: 1 of 11
2. #TEAMCAVS: proud daddy.Source: 2 of 11
3. #TEAMCAVS: Mike Miller's Three Of A Kind: Jaelyn, Mason, and Mavrick Miller.Source: 3 of 11
4. #TEAMCAVS: Still not over Jaelyn.Source: 4 of 11
5. #TEAMCAVS: Timofey Mozgov's Son: Alexey Mozgov.Source: 5 of 11
6. #TEAMCAVS: Check out this kid's eyes though...Source: 6 of 11
7. #TEAMCAVS: Nice.Source: 7 of 11
8. #TEAMWARRIORS: We know you've all been waiting for this one. Steph Curry's daughter: Riley Curry.Source: 8 of 11
9. #TEAMWARRIORS: LOOK AT THEM.Source: 9 of 11
10. #TEAMWARRIORS: Leandro Barbosa's Daughter: Alícia Barbosa.Source: 10 of 11
11. #TEAMWARRIORS: Alícia is 6-years-old now!Source: 11 of 11
Kind Kid Gives His Bullied Classmate A Pair of LeBrons was originally published on globalgrind.com