Marjorie Harvey is backing up Steve Harvey in this Miss Universe mess. Can your lover tell you that you are wrong or do you expect unwavering support at all times?
- Unwavering support publicly, tell them they the f’d up privately
- I’m sure they mean backing him up as far as supporting him in this awful mistake. In no way can I see her saying he’s was right in what he actually did. I’m sure she’s saying he was right in taking full responsibility for the mistake. As she should.
- I like to be told the truth. That Steve Harvey incident was an innocent honest mistake & I would’ve backed my husband too
- If I’m wrong I expect him to be honest and tell me yet support me emotionally . Meaning check me without breaking my spirit and I do the same for him .
- I think that being honest is apart of the relationship..whether there’re right or wrong, accept the criticism and move on
- NO, I don’t want no “YES” woman! If I’m wrong, I’m wrong! Correct me, please! I am a reflection of my significant other, if I look bad,TOGETHER,WE BOTH look even WORSE!!
- If you’re wrong, you’re wrong! Doesn’t mean I don’t support you!
- Public support, private constructive criticism.
- If you love someone then when they screw up you let them know or else they will never learn but you still show support and love. Steve Harvey’s situation, he made a big mistake during the show that everyone will be talking about for a long, long time but he apologized. Yes his wife she is doing what a wife would do support all the way.