Love them or hate them, Kanye West and Kim Kardashian West will forever be one of Hollywood’s most infamous couples. The two cover the September edition of Harper’s Bazaar and are crowned Icons by the magazine’s team.
Inside the pair reveal what annoys them about each other, their favorite body parts and Kanye dishes about how he really feels about the world seeing his wife’s naked body all the time.
Interviewer: Favorite selfie pose?
KKW: I love a selfie in the mirror.
KW: I love her nude selfies. Like, I love the ones from the side, the back ones, and the front. I just love seeing her naked; I love nudity. And I love beautiful shapes. I feel like it’s almost a Renaissance thing, a painting, a modern version of a painting. I think it’s important for Kim to have her figure. To not show it would be like Adele not singing.
Interviewer: Historical figure you identify with?
KKW: This one is hard.
KW: Us? Muhammad Ali, Marilyn Monroe—all day.
Interviewer: Could you have predicted the reaction to your nude selfie with the black bars?
KKW: I was about to get in the shower; I took a nude selfie, kept it in my phone for over a year. I just liked the picture, so I was like,”Let me put censor bars on it and post it.” I don’t do things to be like, “This is powerful. I’m going to show you guys that this is my ‘message.”’ I’m not that type of person. I’m empowered by it, but I’m not doing it specifically to show power.”
You can read the entire interview here.
Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
1. Garcelle BeauvaisSource:Izumi Hasegawa / PRPhotos.com 1 of 9
2. RihannaSource:Evan Agostini/Invision/AP 2 of 9
3. Kelly RowlandSource:Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP 3 of 9
4. Janet JacksonSource:Evan Agostini/Invision/AP 4 of 9
5. Keyshia ColeSource:Robb D. Cohen/ Retna ltd. 5 of 9
6. CiaraSource:Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP 6 of 9
7. Serena WilliamsSource:AP Photo/John Locher 7 of 9
8. Colin KaepernickSource:Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP 8 of 9
9. Jada Pinkett SmithSource:Paul A. Hebert/Invision/AP 9 of 9
(Photo Source: Karl Lagerfield for Harper’s Bazaar)
Kanye On Kim’s Body: ‘To Not Show It Would Be Like Adele Not Singing’ was originally published on BlackAmericaWeb.com