It’s a comedian’s nature to make fun of colleagues, but Faizon Love just took his banter to another level.
The actor has a long history of beef with Katt Williams and is now making some serious accusations about the star. Faizon stopped by The Tom Joyner Morning Show on Thursday and revealed what he thinks about Katt’s recent, bizarre behavior:
“I actually feel sorry for him sometimes because, like I said before, I don’t think he’s living his true destiny. He’s living this fake gangster. I think these burst outs come when a gay man doesn’t want to be gay.”
Katt was most recently arrested for allegedly punching a woman in an L.A.-area restaurant – just the latest in a string of violent outbursts from the comedian.
Check out Faizon’s full interview above.
- Faizon Love Blames Katt Williams’ Bizarre Behavior On Being Gay
- Kids Claim They Were Mistreated During ‘Empire’ Filming, File Lawsuit
- 911 Call From Tamar Braxton & Vince Herbert’s Domestic Dispute Reveals What Really Went Down
Want news at your fingertips? Text “MAGIC” to 23845 to join our text club!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
These Stars Celebrate National Underwear Day All Year Long
1. Ciara's underwear pic is classic.Source: 1 of 5
2. Iggy Azalea gave us a peek.Source: 2 of 5
3. Kendall Jenner looks perfect in her Calvins.Source: 3 of 5
4. Trey Songz loves an underwear bathroom selfie just like the rest of us.Source: 4 of 5
5. When is Justin Bieber not in his underwear?Source: 5 of 5
WTF: Faizon Love Blames Katt Williams’ Bizarre Behavior On Being Gay was originally published on globalgrind.com