With over 20 years in the music game, Joe returns with a new (and his 12th) album simply titled, #MyNameIsJoeThomas.
The crooner stopped by the April Watts show to fill us in on what we can look forward to when the project drops on November 11, dishing on his collab with Gucci Mane and the idea behind his lead and second singles, “So I Can Have You Back” and “Happy Hour.” In the video up top, he also drops a few gems on how to win your lady back when you mess up.
Fellas, take notes…
Want news at your fingertips? Text “MAGIC” to 23845 to join our text club!
- Watts Hot Report: Will Smith’s Father Dies & More
- Tamar Braxton Issues Apology After Lashing Out At Fan
- Hip Hop Pioneer Kurtis Blow Suffers Heart Attack
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @magicbaltimore
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Singers Whose Voices Have Gotten Better…Or Worse
1. JoeSource:Rance Grier 1 of 15
2. Ray JSource:AP 2 of 15
3. SolangeSource:Solange Instagram 3 of 15
4. Jill ScottSource:PR 4 of 15
5. Nicki MinajSource:Nicki's Instagram 5 of 15
6. Jennifer HudsonSource:AP 6 of 15
7. Jodeici7 of 15
8. Tamar BraxtonSource:Instagram 8 of 15
9. Kelly RowlandSource:Instagram 9 of 15
10. Chris BrownSource:AP 10 of 15
11. Keke Wyatt11 of 15
12. Alicia Keys12 of 15
13. MonicaSource:Instagram 13 of 15
14. Brandy14 of 15
15. Mariah CareySource:PR 15 of 15