Do you share your love ups and downs with your friends? Is this a good or bad idea?
- Negative. There are just some things you just don’t share with everyone.
- Yes…not that there are any meaningful ones going on..lol.. but me and my good good girlfriends vent bout the idiocy of the men in the dating world
- I have two guy friends that are like brothers and we tell each other everything. Sometimes you just need to vent and it’s good to have at least one person that you can confide in who you know won’t break your trust.
- No. Because when you and your mate make things right, the friends will still have a grudge
- Never Never Never share what’s going on in your relationship with anyone. Once you forgive they don’t. Me and my husband have been together many years since we were teens and I’m convinced that we’ve lasted this long because we’re never let outsiders into our relationship.
- I do…we all do but not everything because when the couple is back together … the friends are still salty…
- Find one good confidante and that’s it. And still don’t tell them everything.