Pharrell Williams might be 44, but his skin says 21.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Exfoliating is one of the methods he does to have great skin.
He said, “I exfoliate like a madman. When you exfoliate and you drink a lot of water, that does good for you. To me, the key is just exfoliating, like a monster. There’s a lot of dead skin. All the time. Like a narcissistic madman.”
Not only does he exfoliate he also uses Cetaphil products to help with his skin care.
To many fans Williams hasn’t aged, but he proves to us that taking care of your skin and your body helps with how you look throughout the years.
Every Time Pharrell Williams Was A Trendsetter
1. Bape became successful thanks in large part to Pharrell’s co-sign early on.1 of 16
2. Bape, BBC, and Ice Cream had the co-sign from Kanye West.2 of 16
3. Pharrell made being a N.E.R.D. cool.3 of 16
4. Letterman jackets would become a staple in Pharrell’s clothing line.4 of 16
5. Pharrell rocking Billionaire Boys Club, his successful clothing brand.5 of 16
6. Before there were Yeezys, there were Ice Creams.6 of 16
7. He dubbed this oversized, bright purple Hermes as his “travel bag.”7 of 16
8. Remember when Pharrell had people of all ages attempting the Star Trek symbol?8 of 16
9. High fashion fur at a Moncler show.9 of 16
10. His Louis Vuitton scarf was pretty dope.10 of 16
11. Pharrell has always cleaned up nice.11 of 16
12. Ice Cream craze.12 of 16
13. Before Lil Wayne was skateboarding, Pharrell was and reppin’ it hard.13 of 16
14. The infamous Pharrell hat.14 of 16
15. Back in the day, Pharrell’s signature style included trucker hats.15 of 16
16. When his pants were shorter than his wife’s on the red carpet.16 of 16
Pharrell Williams Dishes Out How His Skin Stays Flawless was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com