Over the past couples of weeks celebrities have been speaking out against sexual harassment. While speaking about journalist Charlie Rose and his sexual harassment claims, Wendy Williams discussed something that happened to her. She said during her show that she was groped on live television.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
According to Vibe, Williams never named the groper, but mentioned that he was her “worst guest.” She also dropped a little hint by doing an impression of him. Williams said, “That guest will never be here anymore, he’s not relevant anyway.”
The internet then began trying to figure out who it was and one fan tweeted a picture of Williams getting hugged by comedian Gilbert Gottfried. He was on her show in 2011 and put his head on Williams’ breast on her show. Williams expressed, “I didn’t know what to do because I was brand new on TV, so I just [laughed].” We might never know who did it, but the internet has suspects.
- Baltimore Strip Club Workers Protest At City Hall Over Covid Restrictions
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — February 25, 2021: Stacey Abrams’ Fair Fight — Trump’s Taxes — Pandemic Learning Loss
- Baltimore City Public Schools Offering Weekly COVID-19 Testing For Students & Staff
- Da Brat’s Top Woman Law Violations [WATCH]
Checkmate! Celebs Who’ve Clapped Back At Wendy Williams
1. Wendy Williams — Either You Love Her Or You Hate HerSource: 1 of 2
2. Evelyn LozadaSource: 2 of 2
Wendy Williams Says Comedian Groped Her On Live TV was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com