It looks like love is in the air again for “The Real Housewives of Atlanta,” star Cynthia Bailey. According to Rolling Out, Bailey this season talked about not only her ex-husband, Peter Thomas, but also getting back to dating again. During this season fans get to see her go out with a couple of men and it’s pretty interesting.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
She said, “It’s weird because we came on the show together… I have to catch myself. I’m always like, ‘Oh, let me call Peter. Let me invite Peter.’ I’m like, ‘Wait a minute, I’m not with Peter anymore.’ But we’re friends, which was hugely important to me.” In an Instagram post, Bailey is caught snuggling up some say is her new boo.
She is allegedly dating motivational speaker Will Jones. In an interview she spoke about how they met and fans even get to see them interact on the show. She said, “Will is… he’s that guy. Like, if I wanted to get in a serious relationship right now, I could totally see myself with someone like Will.” We wish Cynthia all the best in finding love again.
- Tropical Storm Warning In Effect For Baltimore City & County, Flash Flooding Expected
- Magic Grocery Run: Register To Win A $50 Giant Gift Card
- Fells Point Residents Urged To Move Cars, Prepare For Potential Flooding From Isaias
- How Did National Watermelon Day Become A Thing? No One Seems To Know
Cynthia Bailey Looking Fierce & Fabulous [PHOTOS]
1. Cynthia Rocks Natural HairSource: 1 of 1
Cynthia Bailey Looks Pretty Cozy Next To New Boo [PHOTO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com