BET’s show “Mancave” premieres tonight and they are giving fans a sneak peak at what they can expect. Lamar Odom will be on the episode and from the looks of it is talking about his ex-wife, Khloè Kardashian. Odom sits down with the men of the show while they play poker and opens up about different things.
People might not know this, but Odom still has her initials tattooed on him. The men talked about how painful it must be to watch her date other NBA players and then they brought up the pregnancy. Odom immediately responded with, “She took care of me so she’s going to be a good mother.” He wishes her nothing but the best of luck.
- Join Magic at the Fall Back to Good Health Event
- Woman Who Tried To Block A Black Man From Entering His Own Apartment Building Doubles Down, ‘I Didn’t Do Anything Wrong’
- Many Baltimore City Restaurants Closed By Health Department
- Expect Delays, Road Closures Saturday Due To Baltimore Running Festival
- Man Admits To Attempted Robbery Of Undercover ATF Agents
- Prince George’s County Officer Accused Of Rape During Traffic Stop
- Little Known Black History Fact: Dr. Clifton Wharton, Jr.
- Nah Remy Ma, It’s Not OK For Non-Blacks Folks To Use The N-Word
- Unarmed Black Man Killed By California Police Was A Morehouse Man
- Cops Called On Black Man Doing Something White Soccer Moms Do Freely
Lamar Odom Shares How He Really Feels About Khloè Kardashian Being Pregnant [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com