Suge Knight has been in prison for quite some time and has gone through several different lawyers. According to Revolt, two of his former lawyers, Matthew Fletcher and Thaddeus Culepepper were arrested. They were allegedly “accessories after the fact.”
Fletcher was arrested for a felony for, “harboring, concealing or aiding a person whom you know has committed a felony, in order to protect him or her from arrest, trial, conviction and/or sentencing.” Culpepper was arrested for the same charge. Five months ago they were accused of witness tampering Knight’s pending murder case and both attorneys are now being held on $1 million bail.
- 30 Injured In Greyhound Bus Accident On I-70
- New Meme Alert: Twitter Is In Tears Over This Tequila-Tipsy Michael Jordan Pic
- Summer Memories: When Visits To Grandma’s House Turned Into Manual Labor
- Willie Moore Jr. Representing For Men’s Health #REPRESENT
- TF? Ex-NFL Player Kellen Winslow Jr. Allegedly Raped Elderly Women
- Urban One Presents #REPRESENT Men’s Health Initiative
- African American’s Lack of Accessibility to Nutritious Foods
- 6 Quick and Interesting and Health Facts Men Need to Know
- Two Tests That Men Should Have Done Regularly
- Why Are Black Men Afraid of the Doctor?