Suge Knight has been in prison for quite some time and has gone through several different lawyers. According to Revolt, two of his former lawyers, Matthew Fletcher and Thaddeus Culepepper were arrested. They were allegedly “accessories after the fact.”
Fletcher was arrested for a felony for, “harboring, concealing or aiding a person whom you know has committed a felony, in order to protect him or her from arrest, trial, conviction and/or sentencing.” Culpepper was arrested for the same charge. Five months ago they were accused of witness tampering Knight’s pending murder case and both attorneys are now being held on $1 million bail.
- Multiple Deaths Reported In Warehouse Shooting In Harford County
- City Police Respond To 3 Separate Shootings In Less Than An Hour
- Morning Minute: Donald Trump’s Stupidity Strikes Again!
- Huggy Lowdown: We Like Maroon 5, But Not In ATL
- Black Moms Matter: Would You Do What’s Right?
- Top Of The Morning: ‘Beat That Jingle’
- Little Known Black History Fact: Leontine Kelly
- Question Of The Night: How Do You Think You Are Going To Meet Your Partner
- Texans Back Watson After Area Superindentent Makes Racist Comment On Facebook
- Bye, ESPN! Jemele Hill Has A New Job And It’s With LeBron James