Suge Knight has been in prison for quite some time and has gone through several different lawyers. According to Revolt, two of his former lawyers, Matthew Fletcher and Thaddeus Culepepper were arrested. They were allegedly “accessories after the fact.”
Fletcher was arrested for a felony for, “harboring, concealing or aiding a person whom you know has committed a felony, in order to protect him or her from arrest, trial, conviction and/or sentencing.” Culpepper was arrested for the same charge. Five months ago they were accused of witness tampering Knight’s pending murder case and both attorneys are now being held on $1 million bail.
- Anti-Vaxxers Land On WHO’s Top Global Health Threats List
- Fill Out Our Music Survey To Win $175 Plus Tickets to See Mike Epps & Friends
- Calls To Boycott GM Grow As Black Workers Sue For Racist Work Environment
- Video: City Girls and Cardi B Crash The Internet w/ “Twerk” Anthem
- Gladys Knight To Sing National Anthem At Super Bowl
- Celebrity Birthdays January 17
- Thirsty Thursday: How Soon Do You Ask A Love Interest About Their Finances?
- Louisville Airport to Be Renamed After Muhammad Ali
- Journalist Fired For Wearing Natural Hair
- Cardi B Weighs In On The Government Shutdown: “This Sh*t Is Really Serious!” [VIDEO]