Rihanna has visited many places to help out different communities. According to The Source, Rihanna will be visiting Senegal to have a meeting with President Emmanuel Macron. While there they will discuss children’s education and her acting as the ambassador of the Global Partnership for Education.
Religious groups have expressed concerns though about her visitation because she is allegedly involved with the Illuminati. They say, “No to Freemasonry and Homosexuality.” These allegations have been around for quite a long time and all she wants to do is help out children.
If Rihanna partners with this program she will help developing countries raise money to get education to millions of children. Last year she traveled to Malawi and donated to schoolgirls to get school. We hope Rihanna continues to give back to places in need.
- ‘Greenleaf’ Season 3, Episode 5 Recap: “That’s Nature’s Way”
- Oh No! Steve Harvey’s Lost Long-Running Talk Show Just Got Cancelled
- Dallas Police Chief Is Still Defending Why Amber Guyger Isn’t Fired And Makes Even Less Sense
- Suge Knight Takes Plea Deal, Gets 28 Year Sentence
- Ron DeSantis Distances Himself From Racist Donor But Silent On Returning The Funds
- Kanye West Debuts YEEZY Basketball Sneaker On Instagram
- Kelly Clarkson’s Daytime TV Talk Show Is Coming To NBC In 2019
- Porsha Williams Opens Up About Why She Kept Being Pregnant A Secret, Gary With Da Tea To Host Event For The Baby [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Jazzy Report: Wasps Are Disappearing
- DL’s GED Section: Trump’s Associates Aren’t Good People
Why A Religious Association Doesn’t Want Rihanna To Visit Senegal was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com