Rihanna has visited many places to help out different communities. According to The Source, Rihanna will be visiting Senegal to have a meeting with President Emmanuel Macron. While there they will discuss children’s education and her acting as the ambassador of the Global Partnership for Education.
Religious groups have expressed concerns though about her visitation because she is allegedly involved with the Illuminati. They say, “No to Freemasonry and Homosexuality.” These allegations have been around for quite a long time and all she wants to do is help out children.
If Rihanna partners with this program she will help developing countries raise money to get education to millions of children. Last year she traveled to Malawi and donated to schoolgirls to get school. We hope Rihanna continues to give back to places in need.
- Here’s Why Scientists Named A Newly Discovered Ancient Sea Creature After Obama
- RIP: Former WCW Champion And WWE Wrestler Big Van Vader Dies At 63
- Blac Chyna Claims Rob Kardashian Isn’t Paying His $20,000 A Month Child Support
- Black Music Month: Marvin Gaye
- 6 TV Shows On Our Summer DVR List This Season
- Rats Chew Up Over $18,000 At Indian Bank— Further Proving They May Takeover The World
- The Future of Student Debt For Black People Is Looking Brighter: Here’s Why
- The Stage Is Set: Michael Jackson Musical Heads To Broadway
- Trump Accuser Stormy Daniels Is Launching Her Own Lingerie Line
- Business, Man: JAY-Z’s Most Creative Business Moves
Why A Religious Association Doesn’t Want Rihanna To Visit Senegal was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com