Source: Scott Olson/Getty Images / Getty
It’s been 10 days with nobody being murdered in Baltimore and the longest the city has gone without a homicide this year.
The mark is being celebrated by many especially the Baltimore Ceasefire movement which called for no homicides for 72-hours last weekend.
“Nobody is planning a funeral right now because of violence,” said Erricka Bridgeford, Founder of Ceasefire It means a lot for this city.”
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews:
10 Times Kim Kardashian Raided Kanye’s Closet
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Wore my new Yeezy Season 2 heels with an orange 🍊 Pablo shirt yesterday in support of gun violence awareness day. Something has to change 🚫🔫
1 of 10
2. His and hers leather jackets & monogrammed towels.
2 of 10
3. Must be nice to have access to free Pablo merch.
3 of 10
4. SLAY MA 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽
4 of 10
5. Thank God Yeezy let his wife borrow his jacket.
5 of 10
6. Hey ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ @kimkardashian @jonathancheban
6 of 10
7. Kim, Nori & P at Underwood Farm on an Easter egg hunt yesterday 21.3.16❤️ | #KimKardashian #KimKardashianWest #KimK #Kim #Kardashian #Kardashians #Kimye #KanyeWest #NorthWest #Kuwtk @KimKardashian
7 of 10
8. Kimmy’s Mini-Me.
8 of 10
9. All Day
9 of 10
10. I miss him so much! #TourLife #HurryHome ✈️🎤
10 of 10