We are only a couple months away from Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s wedding. Bossip reports that there have been a lot of rumors circulating about who will perform for the special event. Sources say, “Beyonce’s planning a very special, surprise performance for the newlyweds.”
If sources are correct President Obama will be in attendance as well as Beyoncè. The wedding will take place on May 19th and we can’t wait to see what happens. Mark your calendars because the big day is approaching fast!
- Anti-Vaxxers Land On WHO’s Top Global Health Threats List
- Fill Out Our Music Survey To Win $175 Plus Tickets to See Mike Epps & Friends
- Calls To Boycott GM Grow As Black Workers Sue For Racist Work Environment
- Video: City Girls and Cardi B Crash The Internet w/ “Twerk” Anthem
- Gladys Knight To Sing National Anthem At Super Bowl
- Celebrity Birthdays January 17
- Thirsty Thursday: How Soon Do You Ask A Love Interest About Their Finances?
- Louisville Airport to Be Renamed After Muhammad Ali
- Journalist Fired For Wearing Natural Hair
- Cardi B Weighs In On The Government Shutdown: “This Sh*t Is Really Serious!” [VIDEO]