We are only a couple months away from Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s wedding. Bossip reports that there have been a lot of rumors circulating about who will perform for the special event. Sources say, “Beyonce’s planning a very special, surprise performance for the newlyweds.”
If sources are correct President Obama will be in attendance as well as Beyoncè. The wedding will take place on May 19th and we can’t wait to see what happens. Mark your calendars because the big day is approaching fast!
- Man Jumps Naked Into Shark Tank At Ripley’s Toronto Aquarium [VIDEO]
- Sears To File For Bankruptcy, Closing Some Stores In Maryland
- Shereè Whitfield Finally Launches ‘She By Sheree’ Clothing Line [VIDEO]
- Aaron Hernandez’s Brother Reveals The Former NFL Player Was Molested, Former Teammates Recount Unpredictable Behavior
- George Lopez Gets Into Fight At Hooters [VIDEO]
- Y’all Peep? Jennifer Lewis Has Been A Whole A** Mood All Our Lives
- Black Moms Matter: When Is It Ok To Lie?
- Inside Her Story: One Year Of #MeToo
- Shaun King: Chinedu Okobi Was Killed By Police In The Bay Area
- Seriously Ignorant News: Dirty Cop