Need a new lipstick? Head over to Target and support a Black-owned business known as The Lip Bar. In an article on BuzzFeed, fans of the lipstick line are happy they can finally get it at their local store.
Melissa Butler, the owner of The Lip Bar started the vegan and cruelty-free line to make shades everyone would adore. She also wanted to women to feel empowered and could afford the lipstick or gloss all the time. Butler made sure it left your lips moisturized and had vitamin E in it.
One fan of the lipstick said, “I am so happy that I tried these products. I love the way they feel and look. Absolutely stunning pigmentation. I have used many of the more expensive and popular products but will now use this product from now on. I’m ready for more colors to add to my collection!” Products range up to $13 and we are so proud of this Black-owned business!
RELATED: Matte Lipsticks Perfect For Fall
- Keke Palmer reveals baby bump on Saturday Night Live
- Houston Police Arrest Man Accused Of Killing Takeoff
- Exclusive: Zoe Saldaña Talks ‘Avatar: The Way Of Water,’ The ‘Beautiful’ Film’s Emotional Impact & More
- Full Circle: Keke Palmer Performs Her Notable Angela Bassett Impression Right In Front Of Her
- Cross-Burning White Supremacist Pleads Guilty To Federal Hate Crime
- Maria More’s Best Wellness Gifts For The Christmas Season [WATCH]
- Cardi B Flaunts A Curve-Hugging Mesh Jumpsuit During Miami Art Basel
- Merriam-Webster Declares ‘Gaslighting’ As Its Word of the Year
- Gabrielle Union And Dwayne Wade Are Holiday Fashion Goals For Date Night
- Michael Vick Is Set To Produce A Docuseries Examining The Evolution Of The Black Quarterback In The NFL