Months ago Fantasia reached out to fans asking for prayers after her brother was involved in a motorcycle accident. She recently went on Instagram and posted a video of him standing up for the first time in months. Fantasia immediately praised God for this blessing and was so happy.
On the post she said, “My Father is Awesome @xavierbarrino I’m so proud of you baby You never gave up the fight I TOLD YALL HE WOULD WALK AGAIN AND IM STANDING ON THAT “HE WILL” Father THANK YOU .” The singer also thanked everyone who has been helping him during his recovery.
She said, “Thank you to all the doctors, nurses and physical therapists over at CMC Main for all you’ve done for my brother. God gave all of you the wisdom and the knowledge to do what you do for all of the people in this place.” We will continue to keep her brother in our prayers and hope he’s walking soon.
- Anti-Vaxxers Land On WHO’s Top Global Health Threats List
- Fill Out Our Music Survey To Win $175 Plus Tickets to See Mike Epps & Friends
- Calls To Boycott GM Grow As Black Workers Sue For Racist Work Environment
- Video: City Girls and Cardi B Crash The Internet w/ “Twerk” Anthem
- Gladys Knight To Sing National Anthem At Super Bowl
- Celebrity Birthdays January 17
- Thirsty Thursday: How Soon Do You Ask A Love Interest About Their Finances?
- Louisville Airport to Be Renamed After Muhammad Ali
- Journalist Fired For Wearing Natural Hair
- Cardi B Weighs In On The Government Shutdown: “This Sh*t Is Really Serious!” [VIDEO]
INSTADAILY: Fantasia Ties The Knot In Elegant Yacht Wedding
1. The DecorSource: 1 of 6
2. Before She Hit The AisleSource: 2 of 6
3. King & QueenSource: 3 of 6
4. The GroomSource: 4 of 6
5. The Countdown To MatrimonySource: 5 of 6
6. Before The WeddingSource: 6 of 6
Fantasia Praises God After Her Brother Stands For The First Time Since Accident [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com