Months ago Fantasia reached out to fans asking for prayers after her brother was involved in a motorcycle accident. She recently went on Instagram and posted a video of him standing up for the first time in months. Fantasia immediately praised God for this blessing and was so happy.
On the post she said, “My Father is Awesome @xavierbarrino I’m so proud of you baby You never gave up the fight I TOLD YALL HE WOULD WALK AGAIN AND IM STANDING ON THAT “HE WILL” Father THANK YOU .” The singer also thanked everyone who has been helping him during his recovery.
She said, “Thank you to all the doctors, nurses and physical therapists over at CMC Main for all you’ve done for my brother. God gave all of you the wisdom and the knowledge to do what you do for all of the people in this place.” We will continue to keep her brother in our prayers and hope he’s walking soon.
- Music Mogul Jermaine Dupri Will Be Celebrated At At Urban One Honors!
- Sunken Place ‘Activists’ Are Whining That Detroit School May Remove Ben Carson’s Name
- Kanye Gives Family Of Slain Black Man Jemel Roberson $150K
- Skip Salmonella: 7 Vegan Meal Ideas For A Very Vegan Thanksgiving
- The National Struggle For Effective Community Oversight Of Police Comes To Nashville
- Jemele Hill Talks Verbally Challenging President Donald Trump
- CNN’s Jim Acosta Has Hard Press Pass Returned, Stunts A Little Bit
- Jill Scott Blesses The Mic & Takeoff’s Eyes Reflect Our Deepest Feelings: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- We Imagine Trump Is PISSED A Judge Reinstated Acosta’s Credentials…Which Gives Us That #FridayFeeling
- Once Again, George Zimmerman Avoids Jail Time
INSTADAILY: Fantasia Ties The Knot In Elegant Yacht Wedding
1. The Decor1 of 6
2. Before She Hit The Aisle2 of 6
3. King & Queen3 of 6
4. The Groom4 of 6
5. The Countdown To Matrimony5 of 6
6. Before The Wedding6 of 6
Fantasia Praises God After Her Brother Stands For The First Time Since Accident [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com