Months ago Jermaine Dupri announced that he was putting together a So So Def 25th Anniversary tour. Fans were excited that they could see some of their favorite artists such as Xscape, Anthony Hamilton, Da Brat, Jagged Edge and more. The concerts were going to take place in several cities starting in Washington, D.C. on October 14th.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
This weekend several of the shows were cancelled except the one in Atlanta, which will take place on October 21st. A post on the Staples Center website said, “Jermaine Dupri has announced that in order to give his fans the show they deserve for the So So Def 25th Anniversary tour, he needs more time to properly produce his vision. Because of the additional time needed, the first and only confirmed date for the tour at this time is on Sunday, October 21st ‐ State Farm Arena in Atlanta, GA. Due to this change in the advertised tour schedule, for the time being the other remaining dates scheduled for the tour have been cancelled until further notice, including the show at STAPLES Center on November 2, 2018.”
There is no word on when or if the tour will actually happen, but fans will have to wait for it. Dupri has yet to speak out on the situation.
- Three Generations of FAB: Adrienne, Jada and Willow
- Love Like Hussle and Boog
- The Best Viral Video On The Web: Little Girl Dunks On Boy In Class
- Kobe Bryant Spotted At The Phoenix Mercury Headquarters
- #SelfLove: Pornhub Released Some Handy Masturbation Stats That’ll Have You Questioning People’s Kinks
- DL’s Top 10 Ways Sex In A Long Term Relationship Is Great
- Wendy Williams Is Living Her Best Life, Hung Out With Blac Chyna Last Night
- Rihanna Blasts 25 White Men Who Voted To Ban Abortions In Alabama
- Keke Palmer Reveals She Had Abortion At 24 As Part Of #YouKnowMe Hashtag
- New Balenciaga Scholarship Gives Free Tuition to Black Students
Jermaine Dupri Cancels Several So So Def 25th Anniversary Tour Concerts was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com