Nicki Minaj is making headlines again and this time she might be heading to court. According to The Jasmine Brand, Nicki’s former stylist, Maher Jridi is claiming the rapper allegedly didn’t return certain garments she wore. Jridi mentioned in a statement that he paid a lot of money for rented clothing for different events from an unnamed wardrobe company.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The clothing company is now suing Jridi for nearly $74,000 and he has decided to sue Nicki. Jridi and Nicki have been close for quite sometime and he even worked with her for the H&M promo. The stylist doesn’t understand why Nicki wore the outfits, but didn’t return them and if they have their day in court she will have to speak on the situation.
Weeks ago Nicki also made headlines after a brief fight with rapper, Cardi B. The fight was allegedly over statements Nicki made about Cardi B as a mother. We will keep you posted on what happens between Nicki and her former stylist.
Evidence Formula One Racer Lewis Hamilton Is Probably Dating Nicki Minaj [PHOTOS]
1.Source: 1 of 7
2.Source: 2 of 7
3.Source: 3 of 7
4.Source: 4 of 7
5.Source: 5 of 7
6.Source: 6 of 7
7.Source: 7 of 7
- The Other America: Dr. Martin Luther King Annual Tribute at National Cathedral [Livestream]
- Adrien Broner Still Believes He Beat Manny Pacquiao [VIDEO]
- Did Ciara’s NFL Hubby Russell Wilson Clap Back At Future?
- Big Boi Purchases The OG Dungeon Studio Where OutKast Began
- What Does Gary Owen Really Think About Being Mistaken For Tommy Egan?
- Choreographer Anthony Burrell Explains How Mariah Carey’s New Year’s Eve Flub Pushed Him To Open His Dance Center
- Lounge In Love: Rozonda ‘Chilli’ Thomas Becomes The Face Of DAYO Loungewear
- Benzino Pleads Guilty in Felony Molly and Weed Case
- Everything You Need To Know About Survivor Soul Stroll 2019
- Ella Mai’s Time is Money in “Shot Clock” Video
Nicki Minaj Being Sued By Former Stylist For Allegedly Not Returning Clothes was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com