Every parent has different ways they raise their children. In a recent interview with US Weekly, Amber Rose revealed that she allows her 5-year-old son, Sebastian to curse. At her annual SlutWalk she mentioned that she doesn’t mind if he drops the F-bomb.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
She said, “I let my son curse in the house because it’s a form of expression. Kids like to curse,” she explained. “I tell him when it’s appropriate and not to say it at school. That’s it.” Amber mentioned that while she doesn’t mind the F-word she really dislikes when he used the N-word. He allegedly picked up the N-word from his dad, Wiz Khalifa and she said, “I tell him, ‘I’d rather you say f—k.’”
Amber isn’t the only celebrity parent that allows her kid to do certain things. According to the Washington Post, LeBron James recently mentioned in an interview that he allows his sons to drink wine. He said, “My 14- and 11-year-olds drink wine. Yeah, that’s how mature they are.”
Amber admitted that she wants a different kind of relationship with her son and spoke about how she wants to be like Barbra Streisand in “Meet The Fockers.” In the movie she would ask her son, “Honey, have you given your wife an orgasm recently?” Do you think its okay to allow children to curse?
- Tamar Braxton, Mama Braxton, and Rickey Smiley Talk Grief & Growth [WATCH]
- Tamar Braxton on Love and War 10th Anniversary Tour + ‘Changed’ Live On-Air [LISTEN]
- Experts Reveal Why Maryland is the No. 1 state for this disease.
- All-In Bluff: Poker Player Fakes Cancer for World Series of Poker Buy-In
- Mental Health Courts: A New Court For The Mentally Ill.
- Tropical Storm Warning Issued Along East Coast, Here’s How It Will Impact Maryland
- Mayor’s Annual Fall Cleanup Scheduled For October 21
- Housing Choice Voucher Program, Known As Section 8, To Start Accepting Applications Again On Oct. 2
- Offset Showers Cardi B With Flowers, Gifts, And Candles For Their 6th Anniversary
- Tracee Ellis Ross Gives A Class In Posing While Rocking $1500 Pointy Prada Pumps
Amber Rose Admits That She Allows Her 5-Year-Old Son To Curse was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com
Jeezy Files For Divorce From Jeannie Mai
Irish Grinstead Of The 90s Group 702 Has Passed Away At Age 43
Actor Danny Masterson Sentenced to 30 Years
Social Media Trolls Jada Pinkett Smith Posting Throwback Video of Tupac Dancing to A Fresh Prince Song
Face Card Never Declines: Celebrating Jada Pinkett-Smith’s 52nd Birthday With Her Most Beautiful Photos Over The Years
Ex-NBA Player Brandon Hunter Dead At 42 After Reportedly Collapsing At Hot Yoga
Bishop Walter Scott Thomas, Pastor Of The New Psalmist Baptist Church In Baltimore, Announces Retirement
Your Favorite’s Favorite: Celebrating Taraji P. Henson’s 53rd Birthday With Her Most Gorgeous Photos