BE Expo was full of surprises! One included Faith Evans who came hand-in-hand with her long-time friend and now husband, Stevie J.
Join our Newsletter club!
In addition to speaking on a relationships panel at our first annual event at Baltimore Convention Center, Faith headlined the musical portion performing some of her biggest hits. It was nostalgic! She didn’t miss a beat and from the looks of it, neither did the mixed crowd who knew every single word to the songs.
If you missed it, or just want to relive it, press play up top and hop into your 90s bag to Faith Evans perform “Soon As I Get Home,” which was released in 1995.
For more BE Expo exclusives, click here.
The Latest On MagicBaltimore.com:
- The DMV Leads The Richest Counties In America
- Oscar Grant’s Family Requests To Have Fruitvale BART Station Named After Him
- Baltimore County Replacing Police Guns that Could Misfire
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Marvin Sapp Talks Gospel Mecca & Commissioned Reunion!
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Brandy Honored & Ray J Breaks Down Nursery Rhymes At Urban One Honors
- Rest In Peace: ‘Power’ Cast Reacts As Beloved Crew Member Dies On Set
- Runner-Ups: 6 People Who Can Host The Oscars Now That Kevin Hart Is Out
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Jermaine Dupri Breaks Down The Moment He Created So So Def
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Elle Varner Is Looking For “Ellevation” In 2019
- King Of R&B: Raheem DeVaughn The Love King Of R&B