BE Expo was full of surprises! One included Faith Evans who came hand-in-hand with her long-time friend and now husband, Stevie J.
Join our Newsletter club!
In addition to speaking on a relationships panel at our first annual event at Baltimore Convention Center, Faith headlined the musical portion performing some of her biggest hits. It was nostalgic! She didn’t miss a beat and from the looks of it, neither did the mixed crowd who knew every single word to the songs.
If you missed it, or just want to relive it, press play up top and hop into your 90s bag to Faith Evans perform “Soon As I Get Home,” which was released in 1995.
For more BE Expo exclusives, click here.
The Latest On MagicBaltimore.com:
- Missy Elliott Drops Visual for ‘Throw It Back’
- Here’s Your First Look at Aaliyah’s Madame Tussauds’ Wax Figure [Photo]
- Patriots Safety Patrick Chung Indicted For Cocaine Possession
- Lil Wayne’s Daugther Buys Her First Crib, Calls It Her “Dream Home”
- Dave Chappelle To Host Block Party To Honor Shooting Victims
- Rihanna Will Honor Shaun King At Her Annual Diamond Ball, Fans Not Happy
- Angela Bassett Reveals The Secret Behind Her Youthful Appearance
- Dwight Howard Confirms Engagement To 21-Year-Old
- D.L.’s Top 10 Things You Miss About Your Ex
- Jermaine Dupri Shuts Down Claims That JAY-Z Told Him To Say No To Similar NFL Deal