BE Expo was full of surprises! One included Faith Evans who came hand-in-hand with her long-time friend and now husband, Stevie J.
Join our Newsletter club!
In addition to speaking on a relationships panel at our first annual event at Baltimore Convention Center, Faith headlined the musical portion performing some of her biggest hits. It was nostalgic! She didn’t miss a beat and from the looks of it, neither did the mixed crowd who knew every single word to the songs.
If you missed it, or just want to relive it, press play up top and hop into your 90s bag to Faith Evans perform “Soon As I Get Home,” which was released in 1995.
For more BE Expo exclusives, click here.
The Latest On MagicBaltimore.com:
- Beyonce’s Back With Ivy Park
- “When They See Us” Snubbed At Golden Globes
- Cardi B. – First Rapper To Be On The Cover Of Vogue
- Dionne Warwick Forgets Popular Christmas Song Lyrics On TV [Video]
- Matthew Knowles Alleges That Destiny’s Child Was Harassed By Jagged Edge Group Members [VIDEO]
- Steve Harvey’s Talk Show Is Coming Back
- Chris Brown Posts First Photo Of Baby Boy
- Time Magazine Reveals 2019 Entertainer Of The Year
- Overnight Dusting Of Snow Covers Maryland
- More Allegations Aimed At Cuba Gooding Jr.