With the release of the 6 part Lifetime docu-series, “Surviving R. Kelly, we learned that Kells allegedly would have multiple suspected-to-be-underage women in the Chicago studio where he would make his hit records. Now reports are saying that the infamous Chicago studio is up for sale. That revelation came about after this tweet was posted:
Twitter user @KevinVMichael posted, “Here it is: The address of this studio where R Kelly has been abusing these women is 219 N Justine St, Chicago, IL 60607. The owner of the property is Midwest Commercial Funding. One of the owner’s property can be reached on firstname.lastname@example.org #SurvivingRKelly”
Allegedly, In August 2018, according to ChicagoReader.com the building was listed for sale at $4.5 million. The listing for the property states it is an “investment property with a high profile tenant paying $22,927.41 per month. [It has a] fully built out recording studio, lounge and full kitchen, rear drive-in-door with 1 car garage.”
Wow! Does that mean that Kells doesn’t own the studio equipment inside? They have that listed to sell along with the property.
- Report: Did John Singleton Have a Stroke?
- Dee Barnes Asked About Dr. Dre Sexually Abusing Her, Dodges Question
- Yes They Still Exist: Blackberry Releases Red Version Of Key2 Smartphone, Boasts Minor Upgrades
- Prosecutors Say South Carolina 5th Grader Died Of Natural Causes, Not From Fight
- Brian Banks Accused Of Masturbating In Front Of Maid, Slapped With $10M Lawsuit
- Baltimore Remembers the Life of Freddie Gray with Weekend Events
- Michelle Obama Praises Beyonce For ‘Homecoming’ Doc: ‘Girl, You Make Me So Proud’
- Back To Jail? R. Kelly Missed Last Two Child Support Payments: Report
- Eva Marcille Reveals Kevin McCall Assaulted Her While Her Daughter Was In Her Arms
- Police Tell Philadelphia Barber To Stop Providing Free Haircuts To Homeless
R. Kelly’s Alleged Sex Cult Studio For Sale For $4.5 Million! was originally published on Mycolumbusmagic.com