According to the Montgomery County Jail records 27-year-old Alyssa Zebrasky of Canfield Ohio was booked in the Montgomery County Jail on a charge out of Mahoning County on April 23, 2019.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
This was the third arrested for Zebrasky in six months. Zebrasky was also arrested in December of 2018 after police found drugs on her during an arrest for shoplifting at Walmart in Mahoning County. Before this, Zebrasky was also arrested in November of 2018 for obstructing official business after a police chase.
Not sure if she thought nobody would notice her with all of those face tattoos but we seriously doubt that.Follow @magicbaltimore
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87
- Gary’s Tea: Is Cardi B. Faking Her Divorce For Her New Album? [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Today Is National Black Voter Day [WATCH]
- GGPremiere: Note Marcato Unleashes His New Music Video For “Rafiki” [VIDEO]
- MVP Lamar Jackson Still On Top As Ravens Prepare To Visit Houston
- Win A Free Digital Download Of Alicia Keys’ New Album “Alicia”
- Suspect Accused Of Attempting to Run Over Police Detective Turns Herself In
- Baltimore County Public Schools Bringing Back Staff, Some Students This November
- Maryland Receives Federal Funding To Fight Unemployment Fraud
- Maryland Zoo Hosting Adult-Only Happy Hours This Fall