Ohio mother Davonna Reed has been arrested and charged with multiple charges included felony child abuse after the Springfield Township Police Department alcohol was found in her 3-month-old daughter’s blood.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Reed took her daughter to Akron Children’s Hospital after becoming sick where doctors determined that the baby’s blood-alcohol level was found to be .359% in late October. The infant was treated in the Natal Intensive Care Unit.
Reed was arrested and booked at the Summit County Jail after detectives stated that she allowed the baby to ingest alcohol.Follow @magicbaltimore
- Jazzy Report: Missing White Children Get Special Treatment
- Watch Trina Put Woman In Place At Wal-Mart For Using A Racial Slur [VIDEO]
- White Woman Catches Pro Wrestling Body Slam After N-Word Tirade In Tennessee Popeyes
- Broadcast Legend Sybil Wilkes Launches Daily Newsletter
- Former Detroit Lions WR Charles Rogers Dead At 38
- YG Brings Out Stormy Daniels To Perform “F*ck Donald Trump” [Video]
- Queen Of Hip Hop Soul Mary J. Blige To Release Box Set ‘HERstory Vol. 1’
- Pilar Sanders Happy But Denies Engagement To Houston Legend J. Prince
- Fabolous Dragged For Filth By His Own Sister
- Guess Which Celebrity Was Working With The Late John Singleton On Her Biopic
Mother Arrested After Alcohol Detected in 3 Month Old Daughter’s Blood was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com