Should single people speak on married people’s issues? Watched RHOA and one of the things that keeps coming up is that the single ladies should not critique the married ladies in the group’s relationships.
What do you think?
- Yes, my parents have been married 53 years. I have something to say.
- Anyone who has never experienced a marriage let alone a relationship has no advice, tips, or anything to give to someone married or in a relationship to me that’s how things get messy
- No, that is as bad as someone who doesn’t have children telling a parent how to raise their children.
- I’m single but have given married couples advice plenty of times because I’m on the outside looking in so I can see both sides. It depends on what advice is needed and it depends on the individuals. Not all married couples can give advice on being married because what worked for one couple may not work for the next.
- No they shouldn’t how can someone speak on something they have never done, it’s like a family member trying to tell me how to be a nurse.
- Nope, if you have never been married you have no understanding of it. You are guessing and that is no help.