Nelly and his girlfriend, Shantel Jackson have been together for four years. With all of these recent claims about Nelly sexually assaulting several women, she is ready to speak out about it. According to BETs, in a Instagram post, Jackson addressed the issues and is defending her man.
She said, “Look…I know he f**ked up and we’re dealing with that in our relationship to rebuild it and find trust. Having to go through all of this publicly is the worst feeling ever. Those dates these Jane Does are claiming, I was at those venues, in the dressing rooms, and on that tour bus. There are women dealing with real issues of sexual assault and for the first time people are listening and there is a chance for real change.”
Jackson doesn’t like the fact that a lot of these women that are throwing out these false claims are overshadowing the women who are real survivors of sexual assault. She ended by saying, “Enough is Enough.” What do you think about what Nelly’s boo said?
- 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After ‘Heinous’ Sexual Assault And Beating, Police Say
- Sisterly Love: 5 Reasons Why The Venus & Serena Williams Australian Open Match Will Be Special
- DL’s Top 10 Things Every Girl Who Is Dating Has Said At Least Once
- Wendy Williams Trifling Husband Kevin Hunter Got Into A Fight With Their Son
- Lil Cease Apologizes For Testifying Against Lil’ Kim, Bury Years-Long Beef
- Homeless High School Student Earns $3 Million In Scholarships [Video]
- Netflix’s ‘Stranger Things’ & Coca-Cola Team Up For 80’s Inspired Teaser, New Coke Back
- Allen Hughes Will Produce Five-Part 2Pac Documentary Series
- Jay-Z Sued By Former Roc Nation Sports Boxer Over Brain Injuries
- Lil Mo Posts Photo On Date With New Man, No More Karl Dargan