Nelly and his girlfriend, Shantel Jackson have been together for four years. With all of these recent claims about Nelly sexually assaulting several women, she is ready to speak out about it. According to BETs, in a Instagram post, Jackson addressed the issues and is defending her man.
She said, “Look…I know he f**ked up and we’re dealing with that in our relationship to rebuild it and find trust. Having to go through all of this publicly is the worst feeling ever. Those dates these Jane Does are claiming, I was at those venues, in the dressing rooms, and on that tour bus. There are women dealing with real issues of sexual assault and for the first time people are listening and there is a chance for real change.”
Jackson doesn’t like the fact that a lot of these women that are throwing out these false claims are overshadowing the women who are real survivors of sexual assault. She ended by saying, “Enough is Enough.” What do you think about what Nelly’s boo said?
- Dave Chappelle Personally Delivers Show Tickets To Couple Hit With Scam
- Nigerian Men Arrested In Jussie Smollett Case Released Due To “New Evidence.”
- Baltimore County Judge Overturns Korryn Gaines $38 Million Settlement
- eBay Releases All-Star Weekend 2019 Capsule Collection [Photos]
- DL’s Top 10 Romantic Date Ideas If You’re Broke
- Tiffany Haddish Says Drake & His Daddy Slid Into Her DM’s
- Police Formally Arrest 2 Men In Connection With The Attack On Jussie Smollett
- White Woman Tells Black Police Officer Arresting Her ‘My KKK Friends Will Burn Your Family’
- Man Accused Of Stealing Credit Cards For Valentine’s Day Gifts
- Ja Rule Still Hasn’t Seen Fyre Festival Docs