Nelly and his girlfriend, Shantel Jackson have been together for four years. With all of these recent claims about Nelly sexually assaulting several women, she is ready to speak out about it. According to BETs, in a Instagram post, Jackson addressed the issues and is defending her man.
She said, “Look…I know he f**ked up and we’re dealing with that in our relationship to rebuild it and find trust. Having to go through all of this publicly is the worst feeling ever. Those dates these Jane Does are claiming, I was at those venues, in the dressing rooms, and on that tour bus. There are women dealing with real issues of sexual assault and for the first time people are listening and there is a chance for real change.”
Jackson doesn’t like the fact that a lot of these women that are throwing out these false claims are overshadowing the women who are real survivors of sexual assault. She ended by saying, “Enough is Enough.” What do you think about what Nelly’s boo said?
- Shooting at Great Mills High School in Saint Mary’s County
- Like Father, Like Son: Donald Trump Jr. Almost Left His Pregnant Wife For Aubrey O’Day
- Little Known Black History Fact: Major General Gary M. Brito
- Man Who Killed Ex-Wife In California Mall Is Realtor To Hip-Hop Stars
- ‘LHHATLS7’ Recap: Kirk Frost Delivers Memo From Captain Obvious About That DNA Test
- Mississippi Teen Allegedly Shot Dead By 9-Year-Old Brother
- First Day Of Spring…..MORE SNOW!!!
- Trey Songz Arrested On Felony Domestic Violence Charges
- Hannibal Buress’ Comedy Show Was Cut Short After He Made This Inappropriate Joke
- Kandi Burruss Checks Kim Zolciak [VIDEO]