In a resurfaced clip from Red Table Talk, Jada Pinkett Smith shed even more light on her curious relationship with her husband Will Smith. The video has come back to light following Will’s open-hand slapping of Chris Rock at the 2022 Academy Awards.
“We only got married,” Will said, “because Gammy (Adrienne Banfield-Norris) was crying.”
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Jada continued, “I was under so much pressure. You know, being a young actress, being young, pregnant. I was just like, I didn’t know what to do. I just knew, I was like, I never wanted to be married.”
I don’t know about yall, but I’m tired of seeing the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air with this stupified look on his face whenever Jada opens her mouth. But we’re not here to judge anybody’s household. So… if he likes it, we love it.
Check out the now (again) viral video and click on one of those emojis to let us know your reaction.
- Legislation To Rename Atlanta Post Office After Civil Rights Pioneer John Lewis Moves Forward
- Rihanna Set To Headline Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Commentary: New Republican ‘Commitment To America’ Is Out Of Step With Facts And What Voters Want
- Lori Harvey Recaps Her NYFW With A Fashionable IG Reel
- Normani Steps Out In Versace While Attending The Brand’s Fashion Show
- Ciara Shows Us How To ‘Level Up’ Your Skincare On Instagram
- Op-Ed: Voter Suppression Looks Like Voter Purges and Felony Disenfranchisement
- Lizzo Gives Us Glam In A Custom A-morir x Yitty Catsuit
- Mary J. Blige Steps Out In A Pink Metallic Look
- Xbox’s ‘Project Amplify’ Aims To Empower Black Youth To Chart Career Paths In Gaming
Jada Pinkett Smith Said She ‘Never Wanted to be Married’ to Will Smith in Trending Video was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com